Our success is built on the energy and talent of our staff. As a growing company, we are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. Finding the right cultural fit within a progressive learning organisation is important to us. Current positions will be listed below. If you wish to be considered for future opportunities please submit your cover letter and CV via our online form, we would love to hear from those who share our entrepreneurial spirit and love of original, authentic design.
LOOKING FOR A NEW COMMERCIAL PROJECT CONSULTANT
The Commercial Project Consultant role is a highly valued position dealing directly with leading designers and architects on premium WA projects. You will also liaise with our renowned brand partners, leading corporate clients, project managers, and builders/developers. You will be responsible for maintaining and nurturing relationships with Perth designers and corporate clients to assist them on their projects by providing advice, information and presentations on our amazing furniture solutions. This rare and dynamic role will see you work with the world’s best designer furniture and lighting brands in a great team culture.
At Design Farm, finding the right cultural fit is important to us.
Key Accountabilities include;
- Develop and grow our commercial business with commercial interior designers through relationships, quoting and specifications.
- Reach and exceed a defined set of KPI’s and budget.
- Build and maintain a healthy client database for assistive marketing and relationship building purposes.
- Build and maintain client relationships with commercial interior designers through the delivery of engaging presentations, regular contact and relationship building activities.
- Find new ways of commercial growth through direct business, builders, project managers, and other sectors.
- Create opportunities through relationships, networking and business development.
- Deliver after sales service to encourage repeat business
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in sales and the design industry
- Design background and strong in relationship building
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous use/or knowledge of Options Software (or form of Inventory software) will be highly regarded, although not essential
- Excellent administrative, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Strong time management skills
- A passion to work in and contribute to a fast-paced and dynamic team
- A genuine interest in design
- A fantastic company culture and work environment
- Working with best in class design and furniture
- Working with leading Perth organisations and premier projects
- Great employee wellbeing initiatives
- An inner-city parking-bay