Do you love the best in design? Are you a people-person? Combine the two with this dynamic role which will see you working alongside the world’s best design brands with Perth’s leading Architecture & Design firms and organisations.
designFARM have a Project Consultant role available for a suitable candidate who possesses a strong interest in design, confidence, personable nature and highly motivated. This is a sales role which requires you to be the face of our business to our key commercial interior designers and premium clients. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years sales experience within the Architecture & Design industry as well as a proven sales track record.
ROLE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop and grow our business with commercial interior designers and leading organisations. This includes workplace, retail, education, urban and aged care sectors.
- Reach and exceed a defined set of KPI’s and budget.
- Build and maintain a healthy client database for assistive marketing and relationship building purposes.
- Build and maintain client relationships with commercial interior designers through the delivery of engaging presentations, regular contact and relationship building activities.
- Find new ways of commercial growth through direct business, builders, project managers, and other sectors.
- Any additional duties as you may be required to perform within your skills and experience.
- Attend trainings, industry events, conferences and seminars to maintain industry and design knowledge.
- Liaising with our operations team with project management and day 2 service.
- Deliver after sales service to encourage repeat business.
- Experience with “Options” or similar software
- Highly organised and able to prioritise in busy situations
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Confidence, a personable nature, positive and motivated
- Impeccable presentation, manners and etiquette.
- Previous Sales experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the A&D industry
- A strong interest in Design.
- A proven sales track record.
- Someone that can hit the ground running,
- Ability to make instant and long lasting connections with interior designers and clients
- The ability to work effectively within a small team and autonomously.
If this role sounds like you, please check out our careers page.